Barracuda Email Security Gateway for Microsoft Azure
Protect Your Email Infrastructure with Microsoft Azures
Our Price: $3,648.00
If you are currently working with another reseller you may not be eligible to receive any promotional items with your purchase. Please contact us before placing your order. BarraGuard.com reserves the right to deny free promotional items on any purchase.
Moving your IT Infrastructure to the Cloud? Utilizing Microsoft Office 365? Running on Microsoft Azure?
Barracuda Networks is your partner for various kinds of deployments in Microsoft Azure. We understand your IT needs and we’re acknowledged as “Microsoft Partner – Gold Application Development.” We are also “Microsoft Azure Certified.”
Barracuda Networks and Microsoft Azure
Barracuda Networks was the first Microsoft Azure Certified Security Solution Provider. The Microsoft Azure Certification assures that the Barracuda Solutions have been tested for readiness and compatibility with Microsoft Azure public cloud, Microsoft Cloud Platform hosted by service providers through the Cloud OS Network, and on-premises private cloud Windows Server Hyper-V deployments.
The Microsoft Azure Certification brings customers several benefits
- Time of deployment is cut by 50-80%
- Ease of deployment increased by 90%
- Deployment bandwidth requirements are reduced to near-zero
- Current and future Barracuda on Microsoft Azure products allow both evaluation and purchased licenses at deployment time
Microsoft works closely with Barracuda engineering, solutions architects and sales teams to create a great customer experience and make it easy for customers to leverage the Barracuda NG Firewall, Barracuda Email Security Gateway and Barracuda Web Application Firewall to move their applications into the Azure cloud securely.
The Barracuda Email Security Gateway and Barracuda Message Archiver offer best-of-breed email management, archiving, and security for organizations utilizing Microsoft Office 365. And there is more to come – stay tuned and learn about the latest innovations from Barracuda Networks and Microsoft Azure.
The Barracuda Advantage
- Free Cloud Protection Layer providing:
– Email spooling up to 96 hours
– Inbound email filtering
- Barracuda Real-Time Protection
- Outbound email filtering for DLP
- Cloud-based encryption included free of charge
- Configuration backup to the cloud
- Preconfigured for quick deployment
- No per-user or per-server fees
- Industry-leading spam and virus defense for email
- Protection from data loss and reputation damage
- Advanced Threat Detection1 to protect against ransomware and other advanced threats
- Advanced, granular policy management
Comprehensive Protection for the Long Term
The Barracuda Email Security Gateway includes spam and virus blocking, data protection, large file transfer, email continuity, DoS prevention, encryption, and policy management—combined to deliver a complete solution. As new requirements emerge, it is automatically updated with new capabilities to ensure continuous protection.
Complete Email Threat Protection
The Barracuda Email Security Gateway provides multi-layer security, email continuity, and data leakage prevention. Advanced Threat Detection combines behavioral, heuristic, and sandboxing technologies to protect against zerohour, targeted attacks and ransomware.
Affordable and Easy to Use
Fast, easy set-up and simple, intuitive management keep time and resource needs low. The integration of the Barracuda Cloud Protection Layer and no per-user fees make it easy and very affordable to scale capacity as your business grows.
Barracuda Cloud Protection Layer filters and spools inbound email traffic.
Securing Applications & Workloads in Microsoft Azure with the Barracuda Web Application Firewall
Today, cloud computing has become a "musthave" to a majority of the enterprise IT community, for reasons ranging from economic gains to technology benefits. But one of the major concerns carrying over from traditional IT – data and application security – has not changed, and requires the same diligence in the cloud as with on-premises solutions.
Typically, whatever threats you face in your physical data center will be present in a virtualized one. Thus, as you extend your applications to the cloud, you are also extending your notions of identity, network and access control, information protection, and endpoint security.
While Microsoft Azure is built on top of the same secure infrastructure as Bing, Microsoft.com, and Office 365, Microsoft Azure cannot block a poorly-designed web application from running on a VM, regardless of the security risks it might pose. With hundreds of lines of code to check - and vulnerabilities often subtle and hard to find - a serious data breach is often the first sign that a web application has problems.
Fortunately, the Barracuda Web Application Firewall for Microsoft Azure fills the functional gaps between cloud infrastructure security and a defense-in-depth strategy required to securely migrate applications to Microsoft Azure. It is the first integrated, fully scalable Web Application Firewall on Microsoft Azure.
Having secured thousands of production applications against more than 11 billion attacks since 2008, the Barracuda Web Application Firewall is the ideal solution for organizations looking to protect web applications or workloads deployed in Microsoft Azure. With predefined security templates and load balancing built in, companies of all sizes can enjoy total application security with no need to learn, configure, and manage complex technology.
Complete Application Security for Web Applications Deployed in Microsoft Azure
Scalable Security for Elastic Applications
Publishing SharePoint in Microsoft Azure
|Microsoft Azure||Level 3||Level 4||Level 6|
|Container Size||A1 - Standard||A2 - Standard||A3 - Standard|
|Compatible with all Email Servers|
|Hardened and Secure OS|
|Outbound Email Filtering|
|Cloud Protection Layer|
|MS Exchange/LDAP Accelerator|
|Per User Settings and Quarantine|
|Delegated Help Desk Role|
|Clustering & Remote Clustering|
|Per User Score Settings|
|Delegated Domain Administration|
|Per Domain Settings|
|Advanced Threat Protection||Optional||Optional||Optional|
- Spam and virus filtering
- Cloud Protection Layer
- Prevents spoofing, phishing, and malware
- Denial of Service (DoS/DDoS) protection
- Directory harvest protection
- Outbound email filtering
DLP & Reputation Loss
- Maintain compliance
- Prevents reputation loss and blacklisting
- Pre-defined filters (e.g., HIPAA, credit card, and U.S. Social Security Numbers)
Advanced Policy Control
- IP and content-based filtering
- Bulk email categorization
- Content encryption
- Sender/recipient filtering
- RBL and DNSBL support
- Keyword blocking
- Character-set blocking
- Reverse DNS blocking
- URL pattern and category blocking
- TLS encryption policy
- Secondary authentication
- SPF and DomainKeys
- Invalid bounce suppression
- Rate control
- IP reputation analysis
- Fingerprint and image analysis
- Rules-based scoring algorithms
- Barracuda Anti-Fraud Intelligence
- Triple-layer virus blocking
- Integrated Exchange AV Agent
- Decompression of archives
- File type blocking
- Barracuda Antivirus Supercomputing Grid
- Advanced Threat Detection1 to protect against ransomware, zero hour and targeted attacks.
- Web-based interface
- User account administration
- Reports, graphs, and statistics
- LDAP interface
- Multiple domain support
- Secure remote administration
- Delegated domain administration
- Delegated help desk role
- Email spooling
- Configure backup to cloud
- User-based filtering
- Individual spam scoring
- Personal allow and block lists
- End-user quarantine and digest emails
- Bayesian analysis
- Standard VGA
- PS/2 keyboard/mouse
- Ethernet (see chart)
- Hardened OS
- Seven models to choose from
- Common hypervisor support including; VMware ESX and Workstation, Oracle VirtualBox, Citrix Xen, and Microsoft Hyper-V
Barracuda Energize Updates
- Standard technical support
- Hourly spam definition updates
- Barracuda Reputation Databases
- Fingerprint and intent analysis definitions
- Hourly virus definition updates
Instant Replacement Service
- Replacement unit shipped next business day
- 24x7 technical support
- Hardware refresh every four years
Publishing and Securing your SharePoint Application
This overview video will show you how to publish and secure your SharePoint application using Barracuda and Azure.
Securing High Business Impact (HBI) Applications in Azure
This overview video will show give you an overview on how to secure HBI applications in Azure.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $3,648.00
Our Price: $6,612.00
Our Price: $12,540.00
Our Price: $2,964.00
Our Price: $12.54
Our Price: $3,648.00
Our Price: $6,612.00
Our Price: $12,540.00